Benefits of becoming a member
Membership entitles you to our bimonthly magazine, by email or as hard copy, reduced fees in our annual International Poetry Competition, a reduced price for our annual anthology of poetry, and access to the additional poetry information resources on our members only website page.
Our membership year begins in April and concludes at the end of the following March. If you are joining for the first time between 1 September and 28/29 February, you’ll pay half the above rates for membership through to the end of March. This discount is not available to members renewing after the renewal date.
- $30 for basic sub — the bimonthly magazine, a fine line, will be sent to you by email.
- $30 for international members — the bimonthly magazine, a fine line, will be sent to you by email.
- $60 for postal sub — if you want a printed copy of the magazine posted to you, within New Zealand only.
- $45 for joint membership (at the same physical address and different email addresses).
- $60 for schools and libraries. One copy of the magazine will be posted.
- $60 for established poetry groups, with membership criteria (eg. not open mic venues or casual groups) — one copy of the magazine will be emailed to the named representative of the Group for distribution to regular and recognised members of the Group.
How to become a member
Join by Paypal
- Download and print a Membership Form.
- Email the Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Make payment using the buttons below.
Paypal payment options
Ongoing membership at $30 per year
Ongoing membership at $60 per year
Ongoing membership at $45 per year
One-off membership at $30 per year
One-off membership at $60 per year
One-off membership at $45 per year
New Members Only at $15 per year: 1st September – 28th February
Join by Post or Bank Payment
- Download and print a membership form.
- If paying by internet banking:
- deposit payment to account number: 06-0501-082337110.
- Remember to put the first and last name of the member and the word “membership” in the reference fields.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If paying by cheque, bank cheque or postal order post the form and payment to PO Box 5283, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145.
- To renew membership, download and print a renewal form and send it to the Society.